Campbell's Covered Bridge: Original Fine Art Painting
Campbell's Covered Bridge is located near Gowensville, SC. It was constructed in 1909 by Charles Willis and was named after Lafayette Campbell, a landowner in the area. It spans Beaverdam Creek and is 12’ wide and 38’ long. This is the only original remaining covered bridge in the state of South Carolina.
This painting of the covered bridge depicts the view during the summer months.
- Original acrylic painting
- Stretched canvas
- Size 16X20
- Signed by the artist